UBC’s Clinical Project Director in the EU, Van Zyl Engelbrecht, recently took part in a PharmaVOICE podcast on, “Successfully Managing & Implementing Orphan Drug Development Programs.” The presentation included the following points:
• A high-level overview of the history of orphan drug legislation
• The regulatory impact on clinical trials
• Key elements for successful commercialization of orphan drugs
• The effective design of orphan drug clinical trials
• The design of orphan drug clinical trials vs. traditional clinical trials
To read the transcript of the podcast, click here.
For more information on UBC’s services, contact us here.