Participate in global pharmaceutical research as a study investigator for UBC
UBC conducts clinical research throughout the world in a wide range of therapeutic areas. We are always looking for motivated clinical trial investigators to assist with bringing new biopharmaceutical products to market or evaluating their use in usual care.
Clinical trial investigators are a crucial part of the drug development process. Investigators choose to participate for a range of professional and personal reasons:
- Professional development – Participating in trials allows physicians and their staff to stay abreast of clinical developments in therapeutic areas of interest.
- Positive impact on patients – Your participation could provide access to cutting edge treatments to your patients.
- Contribute to the advancement of global healthcare – Your impact doesn’t stop at your own patient base. As a clinical research investigator, you are instrumental in bringing breakthrough products to market that can positively impact people around the world.
- Additional revenue stream – Clinical research offers the opportunity to potentially add additional revenue to your practice.
Why partner with UBC
We make it easy to participate in clinical research. We start new global studies by recruiting sites from our investigator database. Once you register, you’ll receive opportunities based on your profile.
We have been conducting clinical research for more than 30 years. Our experience has taught us how to train site investigators, both experienced and research naïve, to be successful. Our Patient & Physician Recruitment/Retention team helps sites meet recruitment goals.
- Central Nervous System
- Endocrinology & Metabolism
- Women’s Health
- Immunology and Inflammation
- Infectious Diseases