UBC Set to Deliver Session During Informa’s June Clinical Trials Digital Week
Friday, May 14, 2021
UBC is looking forward to presenting a webinar session at Clinical Trials Digital Week hosted by Informa. This event takes place virtually the week of June 7th and explores the latest developments, innovations, and collaborations in decentralized clinical trials and studies. Representatives from UBC’s late stage and business development teams will be in attendance to share our experience and perspectives and connect with other clinical development leaders in the industry.
On Tuesday, June 8th, UBC’s Executive Director of European Late Stage Operations, Jersino (Jay) Jean-Mary, will be presenting on how to determine if decentralized research methods fit your specific protocol and evidence generation goals.
The topics we cover will include:
- A framework for virtual and decentralized evidence generation strategies
- Considerations for determining whether you can incorporate decentralized study elements
- The intersection between technology and practical decentralized protocol design
- Optimizing data acquisition in decentralized trials with patient mediated medical record release and healthcare data interoperability
- Direct to patient recruitment strategies
This session will be broadcast at 10 AM EDT / 3 PM BST / 4 PM CEST. To join us there, head here.
As the industry converges on new operating models, UBC can help you understand whether your particular design has elements that can benefit from a decentralized model. Our consultants engage with our clients to provide and build protocol-specific virtual evidence generation strategies to help ensure their study successfully recruits patients, meets target enrollment, and keeps subjects engaged in a decentralized model. UBC is also growing our partnership with THREAD and their industry-leading decentralized research technology solutions to stay at the forefront of technology solutions and real-world evidence generation.